Size: ø 5.0 x 105 mm
Packaged: Qty 2
Range of application:For extremely hard porcelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9 and glass. No cooling required. Please note max. spindle speed 200 rpm. Not suitable for percussion drilling. Shank DIN 3126, Form E6.3, ISO 1173
- The perfect solution for the hardest porcelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9 and glass.
- Universal application due to the use in all standard drills.
- The patented centering tip allows precise placement and exact holes without breakage.
- No cooling required, allowing for easier handling.
- The white color ring denotes the ideal drilling depth.
- For hardest procelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9
- Ideal for dry drilling
- Highly accurate centering
- Max. 200 rpm
- No cooling required
- Drill dowel in masonry
- Secure dowel hold and max safety
- Drill holes in Porcelain/gres tiles with Keramo EXTREME
Alpen drill bits are manufactured in Austria.
|ALP30005-1||5.0 mm||105 mm||10 mm|
Packaged: Qty 2
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.