Ratchet Tap Wrench
Length: 85 mm
Range: M3 - M8
The Schröder tap wrench is multi-functional and can be highly stressed because of its full steel version. The newly developed jaw for intake of square and hexagonal drives makes the tap wrenches in Size 2 even more flexible.
- Parallel-clamping steel jaws and knurled chuck provide a secure, firm grip on hex or square drives
- Beautifully precise ratcheting action for high quality work
- Adjustable T-Handle may be positioned from side to side for convenience and added leverage in tight spaces
- With a flick of the ratchet selection switch, it can easily set for left or right-handed operation, or locked for non-ratcheting use
- Ideal for screw extraction, turning taps and rethreading
The tap wrench is multi-functional and can be highly stressed because of its full steel version. The newly developed jaw for intake of square and hexagonal drives makes the tap wrenches in Size 2 even more flexible
Functionality. Adjustable T-handle with switchable ratchet, chrome plated full steel version. Innovative intake. Hardened jaws, parallel clamping and exchangeable.
|I mm:||2,0 - 5,0 mm|
|DIN:||M3 - M8|
|ISO:||M1 - 6|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.