Copper & Brass Polish
Wipe on · Wipe off · Shine
Pine-Ola Copper & Brass Polish is easy to use and quickly removes tarnish and oxidation. This unique formula is a wipe on, let Pine-Ola remove tarnish, then wipe off and buff to a shine.
If decorative brass or copper has a clear coat or lacquer on the surface, it will need to be removed with paint remover to allow the copper/brass to be polished.
- Shake well before using.
- Using a soft cloth, rub Copper & Brass Polish over entire surface.
- Let set for 1 minute before buffing off to allow Pine-Ola to clean and remove tarnish.
- Without applying more, buff off with a clean, soft cloth.
- Wash off any excess with warm, soapy water. Dry with a clean, soft cloth.
Note: Lacquer coating on some brass may have to be removed to allow polishing.
Be sure surface to be polished is free of dust or dirt.
Always test on an inconspicuous spot first to see if copper or brass is clear coated.
CAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Pine-Ola Copper & Brass Polish quickly removes tarnish while it cleans and polishes ornamental copper, brass, and bronze.
Our special Pine-Ola blend retards tarnish for a long-lasting shine, without using strong acids or harsh abrasives.
- Pine-Ola blend helps slow down tarnish for a long-lasting shine
- Instant action! Amazingly fast and easy to use on all copper and brass
- No harsh chemicals or abrasives
- Gentle on hands
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.