Size: 1/2 Inch
Width 10 Inch
The Tork Craft Impact extension bar is used to gain access to fasteners in locations that would otherwise be difficult to reach, full chamfer at drive opening for easy engagement with drive tools
- Impact extension bar is used to gain access to fasteners in locations that would otherwise be difficult to reach
- Male square is oriented in line with female squares for use with fixed head torque wrenches
- Full chamfer at drive opening for easy engagement with drive tools
- Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls
- Stamped size for easy reference
- Side locking hole
- Typically they are hardened to 40-50 HRC on rockwell scale
WARNING: Using any tool can be dangerous. Always select the right tool for the job.
|Size||1/2' Drive impact|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.