Chainsaw Sharpening Kit restores
The Multi-Sharp® Chainsaw Sharpening Kit restores a sharp new cutting edge to the cutters of a chainsaw, without having to remove the chain.
The kit includes a depth gauge and a flat file to maintain the right cutter-to-depth guide height, which is essential for correct chain saw operation.
The sharpener/file is 4.0mm ( 5/32 in ) in size for chainsaws with a pitch of ¼ in, and also 3/8 in mini/low profile. This size fits most domestic chainsaws.
Suitable for the following makes: Black & Decker, Bosch, Champion, Husqvarna, McCulloch, Partner, Makita, Mountfield, Hitachi, Performance Power, Poulain, Remington, Ryobi, Sovereign, Stihl and most other makes of the above chain pitch.
Size: 4.0mm ( 5/32 in ).
Pitch: 1/4 or 3/8 in.
- A sharp chainsaw is easier to use, doesn't drag, gives a cleaner cut, and is safer to use
- This Kit restores a sharp new cutting edge to the cutters, with no need to remove the chain from the saw
- Also includes a Depth Gauge and Flat File to maintain the right cutter-to-depth-guide height. (Essential for correct chain saw operation)
- 4.0mm (5/32”) size for chainsaws with a pitch of 0.325”.
- For chainsaws with a pitch of 1/4' and also 3/8' (0.375” pitch) mini/low profile (LP).
- Full step-by-step instructions included
- Fits these makes, incl: Black & Decker, Bosch, Champion, Husqvarna, McCulloch, Partner, Makita, Mountfield, Hitachi, Performance Power, Poulain, Remington, Ryobi, Sovereign, Stihl and most other makes
- The instruction manual usually stats the chainsaw size (pitch). Otherwise look at any three consecutive rivets on your chain and measure the distance in inches between the centres of the two outer ones (ignore the middle one). Divide this distance by 2. e.g. if the measure is 1/2' the pitch is 1/4'.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.