Supertrol® is a heavy-duty anti-rust fluid that displaces atmospheric and surface moisture on contact. Powerful, penetrating performance, coating the surface thoroughly giving even coverage and long-term prevention against rust whatever the conditions.
Supertrol® is a waxy, flexible barrier film for total rust treatment, supporting the longevity of parts and machinery. Does not contain silicone.
Protects equipment and machinery in longterm storage and between production cycles. Safeguards valuable cutting tools, dies and equipment.
Protects machined steels and all precision ground surfaces. Use to protect internal/hidden automotive surfaces.
Protects equipment and machinery in longterm storage and between production cycles. Safeguards valuable cutting tools, dies and equipment. Protects machined steels and all precision ground surfaces. Use to protect internal/hidden automotive surfaces.
Directions for use
- Shake the can before use.
- Spray a light, even coating from 15 – 20 cm over the component to be protected
- Leave the coating to dry before handling.
- If using Supertrol® for vehicle protection remove interior trim panels before commencing treatment.
- Locate water drain holes in doors, sills, engine compartments, underside box sections, boot and bonnet lids and use these as access points in order to treat the inside sections of the vehicle.
- The extension tube provided allows access through drain holes into closed sections.
- Work from the bottom of the vehicle upwards, treating the underside sections followed by sills, doors, engine compartments, boot floor compartments, boot and bonnet lids.
- Do not apply to brake parts, electrical components or cabling. Supertrol® may stain some light paint finishes.
- Supertrol® can be removed with solvent cleaner TF-90 / Partcode CAN32774.
|APPEARANCE||Brown, waxy film|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY AT 20˚C||0.90|
|SOLUBILITY||Insoluble in water|
|PRODUCT SIZE||500ml Aerosol|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.